Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Truth will Set You Free ~ Jesus


As I'm thinking on this day of celebrating our country's freedom, I am ever cognizant of the lack of freedom my mind has. "The truth will set you free!", Jesus says. Yet so often, I feel like I am to function as a machine..always on, never having ups and downs in emotion or action, not allowing myself to be human. The only way I know to handle this, is to ignore the guilt. "The truth will set me free"..that means that ignoring is not what will alleviate my guilt, but only being immersed in living and active Word of God..


The verse I am on right now:
Titus 2:4,5
"Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God."

image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!