Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Mercy


As people, we rate degrees of evil. Jesus doesn't. The reason he wants us to sin no more is so that we might have access to complete freedom. Bad choices, choices against the way he made us create pain and he wants us free from pain and free to experience and give love like he does. 



 I went through a time a little while back, as I was turning my life over to Jesus for the second time in my life. I felt that a certain sin I had committed was beyond his forgiveness. At an Easter service at church, he showed me that there is no sin too big for his forgiveness and complete mercy. It was a huge relief, and I am reminded all the time that there is nothing he can't do to awaken the hardest heart and most confused mind to his big love!!!

Linked at:
The Better Mom, Time Warp Wife, Growing Home, True Aim Education, We Are That Family, Women Living Well, lowercase letters, Passionate and Creative Homemaking, Consider the Lilies, Raising Homemakers, The Wellspring
images from here & here

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile!!!