Friday, April 20, 2012

"I feel like I am a Kept Woman"...conversation between my hubby and me



as i lay across the bed last night gazing at my hubby, i told him that all day in the midst of my enjoyable thrifting day, i was thinking how he is at work all day and i am out gallivanting around, thoroughly enjoying myself...

true, i am very anal about frugality and i am buying to resale, yes, there are a few treasures i stow away for myself...

"i feel like a kept woman" i told my hubby...not in the immoral sense, but in the sense that my hubby allows me so much freedom & fun in life...

he relieved my guilt some when he said that he loves having a wife that is both happy and there when he needs me...as i do make it my first priority to pamper him as much as i can through massages and yummy meals and conversation and the constant kissing, touching and cuddling...

he also said that he knows that both he and i have gone through so much pain and hurt in our lives previously to finding each other...

i am so lucky...i have a Savior and a husband who wrap me so snuggly in love and security, that the pleasure of my days are overwhelming to me...just proves we get so much better than we deserve when we are "kept" in His and his love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!!!